February 17, 2004

walk on so now he returned with a flu, I wonder if he ate chicken or ducks or birds in Taiwan. What kind of a flu? But I know he carries more than just the flu itself, he is withholding secret intelligence and I cannot wait to find out. What is it huh? I want to know... so has the fate of the group been decided yet? Are we going to be replaced by another office up north? Will we be given the option to move or are we not even part of their plan? From my eyes and ears out there I am supposedly safe from all these potential big changes in the near future, but I won't believe that until I hear it from his mouth. The way I see it is I refuse to be walking around in a circle, if there's a change and a chance, I want to move forward. I have 5 options, and in no particular order they are 1) D-Link 2) Alpha 3) School 4) New Job 5) Taiwan. Now option 1) is the one my dad would want me to pick b/c it is the safest and easiest. He would choose to minimize risk and to strive under more supposedly, "stable" environment. I don't necessarily think option 1) would be the most stable, but I can see it being stable and boring... I don't know if I would necessarily be that happy there. Option 5) would require the most amount of change and adjustment... no doubt that's definitely a life changing decision if I were to pick 5) and I can't help to wonder if I choose 5), does that mean I've wasted my time and that I am giving up too easily? Does that imply quitting? I refuse to quit...

Now lets say both 1) and 5) is out of the picture, there's options 2) 3) and 4). Option 2) and 4) present similar problems and the risk that I have to take would be a little bit greater if I were to choose 4) over 2)...


**** interrupted, had the talk ****

I think I can narrow down my options above.... I am pissed and I need to seriously reconsider my options and what I want out of this. TBD .