August 23, 2002

It is late. I am breaking my own rule: to sleep by 12:00 a.m. I really gotta obey by that rule from now on, since I only have a week or so left before I start working... working... I am a bit nervous about that. Actually am pretty nervous about that. It is probably easier to end up with nothing and blame the system, the world at large than to accept the possibility of me screwing up in the near future. I'd like to think that I am the one for the job, that I will learn in no time and be great at everything I do... is it possible? Think positive, get positive results? I sure hope so. I am just really glad I found a job and things seem to be going pretty smoothly overall... I am really lucky, but afraid at the same time. Maybe she is watching out for me? Maybe my grandpa's excessive "bai bai" is working? Maybe I have good karma because I have great people around me... maybe I need to just be humble and work my ass off when I start working. Or maybe, i think too much and I need to shut it off by 12:00 am like it should be.