How does it work? How is it supposed to work out? How do I make things better or how do I let go of this horrible feeling and know that it happened for a reason, for the best?
I'm trying my best, but apprently it isn't good enough. Maybe sometimes u simply can't avoid the inevitable.
Lately I've been just eating whatever that I can find. I'm not feeling too healthy (and that prob explains why I almost fainted two nights ago and yesterday at Walmart)... it's great to be living at home but I find myself eating less regularly than I did living alone. I mean I do eat, but I don't "eat right". I come home at akward times on Mondays and Wednesdays, I don't know if I will find food and if I do, it's usually not enough or satisfying. But it's a dilemma, saving money vs. eating what I want? I say saving money.... but I'm starting to feel unhealthy.
Now I'm just ranting, I have some time to finish homework, eat, watch ALfie, then go to class... I need to hurry up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment