May 6, 2006

One week has gone by. I said I would give myself two weeks of time to slowly move towards the light in the end of the tunnel, if there's any that is. The light = wisdom and rationality and maybe, normalcy. But is it really that easy? It's not that simple is it? It's not something I can just put behind me like I do with everything else since this to me is a big deal. To feel the certainty towards this subject matter is rare on my part, since I'm not one to easily ascertain my inner voice so readily and openly. Perhaps it's time I allow myself to indulge in such emotions or maybe, like I said before, when I find it I'll know. Well I know... or at least I'm 90% sure.

But what's one to do with such desire when the expectation is unclear? How should I conduct myself given the short lived experience and knowing that sometimes a moment is just a moment and it does not last a lifetime? This is a tough question and I am not sure if I know the answer. But it is fair of me to ask right? Isn't it? There's so many things that I wonder about lately and I'm not sure whether I am ready for the answers but I do know that I am ready for a chance, a change. Somehow I feel I deserve it, and that it's about time.

Well, timing is everything...

2 comments: