arghhhhhh
y do I feel so annoyed today!
it's almost 5 am and I barely finished one floor plan, can't even say I'm satisfied. I'm having trouble making sense of the volume that I created and I'm having difficulty picturing it in my head-- how does the first floor connects with the second??? I can't seem to carve out the right opening in my head and it's driving me nuts. EVERYTHING IS DRIVING ME NUTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is why working on autoCAD sux, it limits my ability to design when I'm too busy clicking on tools etc. BUT at the same time I am reminded of why I enjoyed using autoCAD, frankly it is saving me time even though it doesn't seem like it. Aye... I just want to sleep and forget about everything but I CAN"T!
N why is my neighbor crying? She's been crying for 10+ min now, at this odd hr outside. Did something happen? Don't cry...
Arghhhhhhhhhh I FEEL SO.... annoyed! What is it? What exactly is it that's bothering me? What's wrong with me!? Gosh, focus! So angry...
F, maybe I should sleep. This isn't working.