ahhhhh so tired. did sooooo much this weekend.
went to look at few houses and one of them was actually under police investigation (scary!), fell in love with one (nicked name ling ling's house) .... really think that's it, that is the one. went to costco with irene and her mom, realized i must get a costco membership b/c I'm missing out!! looks like i'll be doing costco-runs from now on (chocolate, berries, vegi platter and chicken burger... yummmmmm). Then sal's b-day pot luck... wow... yes surprisingly (or not) aside from Ana no one really MADE anything from scratch. wait a minute, I actually did, I boiled corn --- hard work hard work. But the spaghetti Ana made was DELICIOUS!!!!!!! I must get the recipe from her... what for? not sure, but it's always good to have. maybe from now on i'll start collecting recipes.... I should start with my aunt and all the easy stuff she ever taught me. this time i'll actually write them down vs going "uh huh, ohhhhh okay" then never doing a thing about it. oh and it was very nice to see sal's cousins, what a good looking family.
today was so hectic from the get go. my fault really, can't believe I overslept when I knew I had to be up and looking decent for A's graduation. I know I woke up, turned the alarm off, and went right back to sleep until I heard "susan? susan?" .... "right here" I could barely speak. Then I realized HOLY S I AM SOOOO LATE! Right... not only was I late, I had to get ready in 10 min w/o showering and w/o undies.... yup... my fault, I brought everything back except the proper underwear to go with that dress. So today I felt naked and dirty. I always have dreams that I'm out in the public w/ no bottoms.... well yeah lets say today was a dream come true. not sure why some ppl would feel "free, liberated" to be pantie-less b/c I'm definitely not one of them. I sure didn't feel free. Oh and afterwards, finally went home, FINALLY SHOWERED, took a short short nap then went straight to pick up my bro n his gf. Seriously after having to pick ppl up, randomly, for various reasons, etc... I am determined to get a bigger car. A better secure and BIGGER car with a bigger trunk. I need something sexy and highly functional. I love my car b/c it allows me to be careless with its looks, but seriously it's about time to upgrade. I'll miss ya lil one... but now I need a big one to sacrifice my needs.
alright. too late. i should sleep. but so glad A finally graduated... really this is a great year for everyone especially for her--- everything she ever wanted she's getting this year. Graduation, a marriage, and a Master's degree in progress.. how awesome is that! I'm super happy for her! :)