feel so tired lately. low energy, as if something is sucking all my energy away. just want to sleep all day if possible but i force myself to stay up. lately the dreams have been weird as well; messy, chaotic, and tiresome. I've been having dreams within dreams.... hmmmmm how do I explain it, it's like in my dream I am avoiding certain things, places because I've been there before in a previous dream and I just know it wouldn't be a good idea to let it happen again. So the whole time I'm just trying to get away, trying to escape, or revisiting old issues and getting angry because of having to deal with it again. All these silly.... behavior.... just very tiring. As a matter of fact, the thought of it makes me tired. I want to sleep but I wish for something better. Also I don't understand why some people or some topic keeps coming back time after time in my dreams... what is it that I'm trying to solve? Or is it just about getting a closure?
anyway, I'm exhausted. I think I want to skip work and just sleep all day tomorrow....... we'll see.
and if I have to dream of similar stuff again, then I hope I will have more control over whatever the situation will be this time.